New Students Welcome
It is time to apply for the 2016-2017 school year. Jefferson International Academy (JIA) is accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year. Our enrollment is designed to give all interested parents opportunity to select JIA as an educational option for their child. Please call or stop by the office to check availability.
It’s easy to apply and only takes a few minutes. We can take your application over the phone if you prefer;
Call us at 248-682-5000.
Oakland County Health Division Immunization Action Plan Program
Jefferson International Academy provides your student with…
- a rigorous curriculum in the core content areas, PE and Health;
- delivered by highly qualified teachers and guided by an experienced leadership team;
- opportunities for parents to be active “Partners” through the Parent Partner Program;
- small class size with technology integrated into each classroom;
- character education that includes a bully prevention program to develop a well-rounded child;
- services to meet the needs of all students.
dedicated science, technology, engineering & mathematic (STEM) class for all students K-8
The Jefferson International Academy is an equal opportunity provider.