Students must be 5 on or before September 1, of the school year of enrollment. Students who turn 5 between September 1, 2015 and December 1, 2015 may register for kindergarten by submitting a waiver. If a student does not have an approved waiver, they cannot attend Kindergarten.
Please complete the pre-enrollment online application. Once the application has been submitted, a complete enrollment package will be mailed to you. To prepare, the parent should begin to collect the necessary documents for enrollment: original birth certificate, immunization record, health appraisal, special education documents and any custody or legal guardianship documents.
JIA is also accepting applications for other grades. Please complete the online application.
Jefferson International Academy provides your student with…
- a rigorous curriculum in the core content areas, PE and Health;
- delivered by highly qualified teachers and guided by an experienced leadership team;
- opportunities for parents to be active “Partners” through the Parent Partner Program;
- small class size with technology integrated into each classroom;
- character education that includes a bully prevention program to develop a well-rounded child;
- services to meet the needs of all students.