JIA is pleased to announce the application and open enrollment period for all children who reside in the State of Michigan and who are entering Kindergarten through grade eight for the 2017/2018 school year:
February 26, 2017 through March 11, 2017
Interested parent/guardians may request and submit applications for enrollment during this time period by:
- Contact the Academy via phone at 248-682-5000
- Visit the JIA website, under enrollment
- Visit the school office during the day, from 8 am – 4 pm
- Attend one of the Parent Informational Meetings
Parent Information Meeting Schedule
- Monday, February 27 from 2 pm – 3 pm
- Thursday, March 2 from 11 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, March 4 from 10 am – 11 pm
- Tuesday, March 7 from 5 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday, March 11 from 1 pm – 2 pm
If the number of applicants per grade exceeds the number of spaces available, a random selection drawing (open to the public) will be held at the Academy on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 9:00 am.
New Students Welcome
It is time to apply for the 2017-2018 school year. Jefferson International Academy (JIA) is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Our enrollment is designed to give all interested parents opportunity to select JIA as an educational option for their child.
Oakland County Health Division Immunization Action Plan Program
Jefferson International Academy provides your student with…
- a rigorous curriculum in the core content areas, PE and Health;
- delivered by highly qualified teachers and guided by an experienced leadership team;
- opportunities for parents to be active “Partners” through the Parent Partner Program;
- small class size with technology integrated into each classroom;
- character education that includes a bully prevention program to develop a well-rounded child;
- services to meet the needs of all students.
dedicated science, technology, engineering & mathematic (STEM) class for all students K-8
The Jefferson International Academy is an equal opportunity provider.